I found that there were not many beginner dances that would appeal to 'today's' dancers.
So,..... I wrote a bunch of dances for my students. Each dance was written to teach them new dance steps, like the Shuffles and Coasters,...etc.....
1) Womanizer 2. Music: Womanizer by Britney Spears.
(Rocking Chair, Toe Struts, Mambo Steps and Jazz Box)
2) Keeps Getting Better. Music: Keeps Getting Better by Christina Aguilera.
(Vines with Bumps)
3) When I Grow Up 2. Music: When I Grow Up by Pussycat Dolls.
4) Feel The Cha. Music: El Bodegureo by Emmanual.
(Forward and Back Shuffles)
5) Closer. Music: Closer by Ne-Yo.
(Turning Jazz Box)
6) Please Dont Stop The Music. Music: Please Don't Stop The Music by Rihanna.
7) No Can Do. Music: I Can't Go For That by Hall & Oates or Donny Osmond.
(Bumps, Rocking Chair)
8) One Of These Nights. Music: One Of These Nights by The Eagles.
(Coaster Steps, some cool alternative steps)
9) I Don't Feel Like Dancin'.
10) Long Train Runnin'
(Skate Steps, Sailor Steps)
11) Baby Dhoom (Easy Beginner).
These are new Intermediate dances.
12) Let Me Blow Ya Mind (Intermeidate). Music: Let Me Blow Ya Mind by Eve feat Gwen
13) Gotta Dance (Intermediate). Music: Dance All Nite (Don't Stop) by Janet Jackson
14) Disturbia (High Beginner/Easy Intermediate). Music: Disturbia by Rihanna.
Step sheets and video clips will be posted out soon! Or ask me for them! :)
More to come!