Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I CHOREOGRAPHED NEW DANCES, TO COOL SONGS!

I found that there were not many beginner dances that would appeal to 'today's' dancers.

So,..... I wrote a bunch of dances for my students. Each dance was written to teach them new dance steps, like the Shuffles and Coasters,...etc.....

1) Womanizer 2. Music: Womanizer by Britney Spears.
(Rocking Chair, Toe Struts, Mambo Steps and Jazz Box)

2) Keeps Getting Better. Music: Keeps Getting Better by Christina Aguilera.
(Vines with Bumps)

3) When I Grow Up 2. Music: When I Grow Up by Pussycat Dolls.
(Coaster Step)

4) Feel The Cha. Music: El Bodegureo by Emmanual.
(Forward and Back Shuffles)

5) Closer. Music: Closer by Ne-Yo.
(Turning Jazz Box)

6) Please Dont Stop The Music. Music: Please Don't Stop The Music by Rihanna.
(Coaster Step)

7) No Can Do. Music: I Can't Go For That by Hall & Oates or Donny Osmond.
(Bumps, Rocking Chair)

8) One Of These Nights. Music: One Of These Nights by The Eagles.
(Coaster Steps, some cool alternative steps)

9) I Don't Feel Like Dancin'.
(Kickball Change)

10) Long Train Runnin'
(Skate Steps, Sailor Steps)

11) Baby Dhoom (Easy Beginner).


These are new Intermediate dances.

12) Let Me Blow Ya Mind (Intermeidate). Music: Let Me Blow Ya Mind by Eve feat Gwen
Stefani.

13) Gotta Dance (Intermediate). Music: Dance All Nite (Don't Stop) by Janet Jackson

Newest dance!

14) Disturbia (High Beginner/Easy Intermediate). Music: Disturbia by Rihanna.


Step sheets and video clips will be posted out soon! Or ask me for them! :)

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment